There are many benefits to a medical approach to facials. Doors are open for the latest in skin technology and products to take action on your skin in the fight against aging. From microneedling, chemical peels, deep exfoliation, and light based treatments (LED), medical facials can correct many skin concerns.
Medical facials are commonly performed by either a licensed aesthetician or a medically trained skin care professional. A complimentary skin analysis and a customized treatment plan are presented to address skin concerns specifically. Merely preventing the signs of aging by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and keeping the skin at its optimal health is worth every penny.
Here are a few great reasons to advance your skin care routine!
- DermaFrac and the Eclipse MicroPen are three top choices for best results for those with hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, acne or acne scars, sun damage, age spots and more.
- Medical grade skin care products only available in a physician directed skin care practice are used during each treatment to enhance results.
- Improvements in circulation, pore size, under eye circles, texture, hydration, firmness, and more.
- Medical facials are a powerful non-invasive dermal repair treatment utilizing precise techniques to allow deeper skin penetration for the proper absorption of peptides, brighteners, acids and anti-oxidants.
- Medical facials work well in combination with other skin care therapies such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion and Light Emitting Diode (LED) to accelerate results.
Whether you are a first time medical facial patient or you are considering adding this to an already existing treatment program, medical facials are an excellent choice that provides amazing results!