We here at Skin Care By Design wanted to share our favorite products in 2015. Some are brand new and others are oldies but goodies, but they have all served us well. Without further ado, here’s our favorites!
1. Colorescience Tint du Soleil SPF– This broad spectrum sunscreen doubles as your foundation, as it has medium to full coverage! It comes in the option of Light, Medium and Dark all in an SPF 30.
2. Jan Marini Bioglycolic– This creamy facial cleanser can be used by all skin types. It’s an amazing choice for acne-prone skin as it exfoliates and cleanses deep down in the pores. It can reduce redness and it hydrates your skin, too.
3. Jan Marini Duality MD– Duality MD fights aging and adult acne all in one product. Double-pump action, one side dispenses benzoyl peroxide and the other, a 1% retinol. It works wonders!
4. NuFACE Trinity Pro– Lifting and tightening the face muscles, it’s often referred to as Pilates for the face! Contour your face at home, with this amazing device that uses Microcurrent technology to give you a youthful appearance. It also comes with attachable options for targeting eye and lips or wrinkles.
5. SkinCeuticals B5 Gel– This hydrating product contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 that moisturize the skin. It is a lighter option for those that may not be looking for a heavy cream when it comes to hydration.
6. SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic– C E Ferulic reduces the environmental free radicals that harm skin. It also helps with aging and dark spots. C E Ferulic also increases firmness in the skin to reduce wrinkles. It’s a great choice for a Vitamin C.
7. SkinMedica Lytera– For those that battle hyper-pigmentation or have any dark spots, Lytera is a great option for a brightener. It contains Niacinamide and Vitamin C, both of which are known for helping brown spots fade.
8. SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum– It’s your all-in-one product! It will reduce the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines, help skin’s texture & tone, brighten age spots and will help fight environmental damage with antioxidants. It contains human growth factors that will help your skin to regenerate itself to keep it looking healthy.
9. SkinMedica Total Defense and Repair SPF– Not only does this SPF protect against UVA & UVB rays, but it also keeps away infrared rays! It comes in an SPF 34, SPF 34 tinted and SPF 50.
10. Visao Collagen Recharge– A buttery, thick moisturizer that doesn’t clog pores. Yes, please! This is the perfect option for anyone who has dry skin or seasonal dryness. Bonus: It can also be used as a hydrating masque!
Ask your provider about any of our products and our services, to find out which might be best for your skin concerns. Who knows, maybe some of these will become favorites of yours, too!
*Top 10 is in alphabetical order