The DermaFrac® treatment is an advanced combination skin therapy utilizing the fine art of micro-needling (also known as collagen induction therapy) to deliver more advanced anti-aging results. This dermal micro-channeling system is designed to bring a targeted customized approach of four different techniques for the skin providing you with improvements to problems such as acne, scaring, wrinkles, fine lines, dry skin, brown spots, uneven tone, and enlarged pores.
DermaFrac® is a unique device containing high-grade products deliverable to the skin through a precision controlled hand piece. The skin is gently pulled towards the vacuum and tiny micro-needles penetrate to the appropriately selected depth of the dermal-epidermal layer of your skin. This advanced micro-needling approach ensures patient comfort with no down time.
How does DermaFrac® work?
The first step in the process of your DermaFrac® treatment is to work directly with your skin care nurse to determine the proper serum and LED frequency for your therapy. We begin by gently cleansing your skin followed by a microdermabrasion to remove dead skin cells. Next, micro-needling creates tiny channels in the skin injecting a selected serum under the dermal layer allowing the product to “go to work” quickly. Finalizing the process with LED therapy, a light based skin rejuvenating process specifically chosen to target your skin concern.
- Microdermabrasion – Removes any rough, flaking outer layers of your skin smoothing away dead skin cells and polishing your skin to a beautiful, youthful glow.
- Micro-needling – A therapy designed to promote collagen production to improve the tone and texture of your skin. Micro-needling in Tucson, Arizona is a painless procedure uses tiny needles to create channels that generate pathways into your skin, extending below the epidermis layer. This process promotes the formation of collagen and elastin, reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
- LED Therapy (light emitting diode) – The use of red frequency light can reduce inflammation, yellow frequencies improve the production of collagen and blue frequencies help eliminate acne.
This state of the art skin rejuvenation process creates pathways for the introduction and infusion of serums specifically selected for your skin type. During the DermaFrac® process, one of the following serums will be applied to your skin:
Serum Infusion – Serums are injected through the micro-needling channels focusing on one of four skin care concerns
- Anti-Aging – Five selected peptides that promote the creation of new collagen to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydration – Hyaluronic acid promotes fast, “superior” hydration for the skin.
- Lightening – Kojic acid is a gentle yet very effective ingredient for evening out any mild skin discolorations.
- Acne – A combination of salicylic and lactic acid is applied to exfoliate, reduce pores, eliminate bacteria and eradicate acne breakouts.
Time and Recovery
DermaFrac® treatments take about 45-50 minutes to complete. Advanced multi-dynamic micro-needling treatments in Tucson requires no downtime however there may be slight redness after your treatment; this can be gently covered with a mineral powder, skin primer or tinted sunscreen. Ask your skin care nurse which product would be beneficial for you. Most patients tolerate the procedure very well and can return to regular activities soon after.
The non-surgical micro-channeling system has benefits beyond just a microdermabrasion. It takes the process of infusion technology to a higher level. DermaFrac® treatments are a cost-effective alternative approach to significantly improving the signs of aging and sun damaged skin.
$225 Single Treatment for the Face
Ask about a series of 4 or 6 treatments and what spa benefits are available to you.