Our Sanitizing Actions
We have taken many of these actions routinely for the past 16 years and added additional precautions suggested by the Centers For Disease Control, the American Med Spa Association, and the National Aesthetic Spa Network.
- All instruments, equipment, treatment chairs or beds, product containers, counters, sinks, refrigerators, tables, chairs, clothes hooks, and door handles (both sides) are sanitized with disinfectant after each client is treated.
- Instrument heads for MicroPens, eMatrix, Plasma Pens, Hyla Pens, and Microdermabraders are disposed of after each treatment. No instrument heads are ever sterilized and reused.
- If treatment bed sheets and pillows are used, the linens are changed, and the pillow surfaces are disinfected after each client treatment. Paper bedding is disposed of immediately after use.
- Laundry is washed on the premises daily by our staff using a sanitizing setting.
- Acrylic guard panels separate our clients from our employees at the reception and checkout desks.
- Lobby chairs are placed more than six feet apart.
- If waiting to check in or out, please wait in the red floor squares labeled as “Wait Here”.
- Credit card pads are sanitized with disinfectant after each use and receipts no longer require signatures.
- The following items are sanitized with disinfectant every two hours:
- Reception and checkout customer counters.
- Coffee bar and brochure table surfaces.
- Lobby chairs and tables.
- Front door handles (both sides).
- Reception and checkout desks, telephones, computer keyboards, receipt printers, barcode scanners, registers, card and brochure holders, pens, door handles, and product shelves.
Bathrooms and Makeup Table:
- The toilets (including flush handles), sinks, countertops, tables, switches (light, lamp, and music volume), soap dispensers, paper towel holders, toilet paper dispensers, toilet seat cover dispensers, and door handles (both sides) are sanitized with disinfectant every two hours.
- The makeup table, chair, mirror, and all makeup containers are sanitized with disinfectant every two hours.
Administrative and Kitchen Areas:
- Desks, chairs, shelves, filing cabinets, computer keyboards, printers, telephones, countertops, cabinet handles, sinks, appliances, and door handles (both sides) are sanitized with disinfectant daily.
- No employee is allowed to work if they feel unwell and our employees receive paid time off.
- Providers wash their hands and arms before and after treating each client.
- Single use gloves are worn to perform all treatments.
- Single use gloves are worn while sanitizing rooms, equipment, and instruments and when loading laundry.
- Products can be purchased contactless (call in order and credit card for curbside pickup) or by walk-ins.
- Children or adults not receiving treatments may not accompany our clients or remain in the lobby.
- We ask that anyone feeling unwell reschedule their appointment and no cancellation fees will be charged.
- We use no-touch thermometers and ask Covid-19 screening questions of anyone entering the premises.
- We are unable to admit or provide service to clients who are being treated for Covid-19, who are quarantined for possible exposure to Covid-19, or who are displaying any signs of respiratory infection.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all treatment rooms, the bathroom, and the lobby.
You can relax and enjoy our services knowing that we are doing everything possible to protect everyone.