DiamondGlow® in Oro Valley, AZ
Ready to get started?Contact Us
DiamondGlow, also called Dermalinfusion, is a patented, non-invasive, 3-in-1 treatment that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts, and infuses skin with condition-specific serums for an all-inclusive treatment in one step. It is the first and only technology to combine exfoliation and serums with optimal depth of skin penetration for long-lasting results on all skin types. By eliminating time delays between exfoliation and serum application, DiamondGlow's patented technology infuses skin with serums at the exact moment of exfoliation when the skin is most penetrable. DiamondGlow immediately initiates repair and recovery from hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, uneven texture, and roughness. This treatment can also be used to treat keratosis pilaris (dry, rough patches and tiny bumps, usually on the upper arms, thighs, cheeks, or buttocks) and breakouts on the back.
How Does DiamondGlow Work?
1. Exfoliate – Recessed diamond tip exfoliation removes dry and damaged cells for unparalleled resurfacing and rejuvenation.
2. Extract – Closed-loop vacuum pressure removes damaging dirt, debris, and bacteria while deeply cleansing the skin and pores.
3. Infuse – At the precise point of exfoliation and extraction when the skin is most receptive, serums with aesthetic benefits are driven deep into the epidermal skin layers for enhanced health and visible results.
1. Skin Brightening: This serum includes the patented Lumixyl™ brightening peptide, researched and developed by Stanford University. The ingredients include licorice root extract and vitamin C. The Skin Brightening Pro-Infusion Serum safely and effectively targets the source of dark spots and discoloration.
2. Vitamin C: This serum improves the appearance of dull skin and fine lines and helps prevent new photodamage to the skin. The Vitamin C Pro-Infusion Serum contains 5% vitamin C and vitamin E to give your skin an antioxidant boost.
3. Pore Clarifying: This serum addresses oiliness, enlarged pores, and all forms of acne. The Pore Clarifying Pro-Infusion Serum employs salicylic acid to stimulate skin cell turnover, bakuchiol for oil control, and oregano oil to kill acne bacteria.
4. HA5: This serum infuses the skin with an ultra-hydrating drink of power hydrators to plump and volumize. The Ultra Hydrating Pro-Infusion Serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and gives even the driest skin an amazing glow.
Time And Recovery
The DiamondGlow treatment can take 40-60 minutes, depending on the treatment you choose. There is no downtime and it is often performed the same day as a big event. Makeup can be applied immediately after the treatment is finished. Most patients tolerate the treatment well and can immediately return to daily activities.
The DiamondGlow treatments start at $180 per treatment. Ask about a series of 4 or 6 treatments and what spa benefits are available for you.
Skin Care By Design Aesthetic Spa Reviews
I absolutely love this practice and its entire staff especially Ms. Linda the owner. She addresses all my skin care concerns. It’s never too late to prevent or just pamper!
I was running late for my first appointment but the staff was so kind and understanding. There were beverages to choose from in the waiting area. When Crystal explained the procedures to me, I could tell she was confident. Her skill is exemplary and she has a great flow as she applies product and connects procedures. I found myself smiling as she was dermal planing as my chin has been troublesome, and THAT was just the beginning! I left feeling 10 years younger, with a couple of the recommended take home products to extend my skin’s fabulous glow. This spa has a high rewards program that will cover the products I purchased and part of a service. At checkout I was gifted a bag with valuable information on the rewards, the area and future services. The best way to remember self-care is to book my next appointment before I leave, and I sure did! Happy to have found this place!
I am so happy I found this place! From the moment I walked in I was so comfortable and relaxed. The front office staff was so friendly and helpful. I had my consultation with Linda who was so great. She listened to my concerns and then gave me many different alternatives explaining each one. She did not try to convince me to do anything! I was so impressed I told my friend and he asked me to take him there for a B-12 shot and even though he didn't have an appointment Linda took the time to do a consultation with him regarding some skin concerns he had. This was my first time getting lip filler and botox. I was with Lindsey and she was so awesome! She talked everything over with me before we started and explained everything she was doing as she went. She made me feel so relaxed and happy. She did an amazing job. I absolutely love how I look. I can't wait to go back and see her again. I only wish I had done this sooner! These people are the BEST!!
Wonderful, calm, atmosphere; knowledgeable, caring staff. Linda is expert at what she does! They never try to up-sell, always keep your best interests in mind. They have my loyalty!
This place is great because they are always accommodating, friendly, punctual and above all very experienced! I highly recommend Natasha. I’ve had appts for filler/Botox/brows and laser hair removal.